Top iPhone/ iPad Apps for Real Estate Agents going into 2012!
2. Scan to PDF – Scan and send documents in PDF format from anywhere.
3. JotNot Fax – For those who “still” use faxes. This is a great app!
4. AgentFirst (First American) Get property info and order profile from your phone.
5. BottomLine (Fidelity) Provide buyers with payment and approximate closing cost info.
6. MLS Touch – Get info on any listing, stats, agent info, maps, etc. instantly.
7. ZipForm Mobile – Create, revise, sign contracts directly from your phone in a pinch. (CAR.org $9.95/year)
8. Keynote – Show your listing presentation at a moments notice or project to TV.
9. Google Earth – Show clients aerial picture of any home & save snapshots for use on MLS or other marketing.
10. 360 Panorama – Take wide panoramic pictures of your listings.
11. iMovie – Create video fast and easy.
12. MagicPlan – Create floorplans of your listings for marketing.
13. Pages – Use this app to create letterhead, flyers, personal notes, etc. from anywhere. And then send as PDF or .doc files!
14. Cards (Apple) – Everyone should be doing personal notes! Here’s a great and easy way to send very personalized notes without ever going to the post office or touching a piece of paper.
15. Google Translate – Don’t get caught not being able to communicate with someone no matter where you are! Translate any language just by talking to it or typing in your sentence.
16. Sign n Send – Sign anything directly on your iPhone.