Shh…. Let’s not talk about the fact that I haven’t blogged in a very long time. Let’s pretend it never happened, k?
So I caught a blog post about 50 Rules for Dads of Daughter that was inspired or written out of this blog. So I took a look around, and saw a couple of posts for Dads of sons, but none that really worked for me. So, I decided to make my own. Here it is.
1. Hold his hand while he still lets you. Notice how small it is in your hand, remember how little he is, cherish this time.
2. Show him how to love his Mother. His Mom, and his future wife will appreciate it.
3. Be silly.
4. Let him push the little cart at the grocery store. He will be the best helper you’ve ever had (just watch your ankles.)
5. Hug him.
6. Give him kisses, there will definitely be a time when that just won’t be cool.
7. Throw him in the air, as high as you can, watch his face light up when you catch him. This will help him to be fearless.
8. Chase him when he asks you to, make monster noises while doing so.
9. Teach him to drive a stick shift.
10. Let him help you clean the house, cross your fingers that it sticks.
11. Sing to him before bed, the songs you sing to him now, will soothe his soul later.
12. Let him fall and hurt himself, he’ll learn faster that way.
13. Encourage him to help make dinner.
14. Check in on him before you go to sleep at night, the memory of it will stay with you always. Remember what you see after he’s just wrecked the family car.
15. Push him on the swings, if he wants to go higher, by all means oblige him.
16. Read to him, anytime he wants.
17. Sing along with him, at the top of your lungs.
19. Let him nap on you. Know that he can sleep so soundly because he feels safe with you.
20. Teach him to throw a baseball, kick a soccer ball, shoot a free throw, or hit a golf ball. Whatever you are into, share your love of that with him.
21. Let him pick out what clothes he wears, he wants to feel independent.
22. But push for the matching PJ’s.
23. Two words: Pillow Fight.
24. Know that there is no better place to be then on your shoulders.
25. Teach him to open doors, pull out a chair, and escort a lady by the crook of their arm. Don’t let chivalry die.
26. Be his hero.
27. Try and be patient.
28. Always go back for the extra hug, one day, it will be hard enough to get the first one.
29. Never miss an opportunity to make a funny face.
30. Never stop loving, caring, or laughing. Let his joy in life, infect every aspect of yours
Erol Bayraktar, BRE 00179251
Coldwell Banker Previews International Irvine
Erol Bayraktar brings with him a broad background as branch manager of the
Coldwell Banker Quail Hill – Irvine office. Erol is an Orange County native and
began his real estate career in 1994. Erol’s success and extensive experience
in selling homes in the luxury market proves to be a cherished resource for
Coldwell Banker agents. He has earned numerous top-producer awards with
the successful completion of more than 100 transactions.
Erol has an extensive track record of helping his agents achieve top producer
status while utilizing his internet expertise, personal coaching, training and
business development. He works constantly with agents to develop marketing
materials and advertising programs that differentiate themselves in the
marketplace and generate income-producing leads. He values the benefits that
technology can provide to agents in order to help them become more efficient
and more productive.
“I constantly strive to take our sales associates and office to the next level.
It is my goal for our customers to continue to be extremely satisfied with the
services we provide through our professionalism, market knowledge, personal
attention and complete family of services experience. It is my goal to help
others enjoy the same levels of success that I have been fortunate to enjoy!”
Coldwell Banker Quail Hill – Irvine agents benefit from a manager who is
available 24/7 to assist with any situation. Erol provides backup for his agents
with various situations in which they need advice or support.
Prudential California Realty Yorba Linda
Erol Bayraktar brings a broad background to the job of managing an office. His Experience includes a track record of success in real estate as well as helping agents achieve top producer status as sales manager and trainer using his expertise in personal coaching and business development. Having grown up in Yorba Linda, Erol began his Real Estate career in 1994. Since then, he has constantly striven to work in the Luxury markets and higher end price ranges. Erol has been recognized by his former companies for his outstanding production in the luxury market. He has listed and personally sold homes up to $4.4 million dollars and managed listings for his team up to $11 million dollars. Erol’s extensive experience in selling estate homes will prove to be a wonderful resource for Prudential’s agents, who already have a strong presence with Fine Homes in Yorba Linda and across North Orange County. Rich Cosner, owner of Prudential California Realty, is thrilled to welcome such an exciting addition into his Prudential family. “Erol is a knowledgeable and very professional addition to our management team,” says Rich. “His experience in the high end price ranges makes him a perfect fit for our Yorba Linda branch. I am confident that his experience and background will be a tremendous advantage to our agents in our Yorba Linda marketplace!”
Top Producer Experience
As a native of Orange County, Bayraktar applies his impressive local market knowledge to his practice – which has earned him numerous top-producer awards and has ensured his successful completion of more than 100 real estate transactions. After spending the past two and a half years focusing on Luxury Estate Sales with the McMonigle Group, Bayraktar now brings his unwavering commitment to client service and proven sales talents to Prudential California Realty.
Coaching & Training Agents for Success
Erol is equally thrilled to work with Prudential California Realty and the Sales Associates in the Yorba Linda office, who have already been recognized as the top ranking real estate office for the area for all of 2009. “I look forward to taking the sales associates and the office production to an even higher level. It is my goal for our customers to continue to be extremely satisfied with the services we provide through our professionalism, market knowledge, personal attention, and complete family of services experience. I have always wanted to be in a leadership position where I can help others enjoy the same success that I have been fortunate to enjoy!”
Agents in the Yorba Linda Office benefit from a manager who is available 24/7 to assist with any situation. Erol provides back up for his agents with various situations in which they need advice or support.
A Passion for Excellence in Business Development, Technology and Marketing
Erol works constantly with his agents to develop marketing materials that differentiate themselves in the marketplace and generate income-producing leads.
Leave a comment